Wednesday, May 03, 2006


The Beaches Sea Turtle Patrol started May 1 - but my first patrol was this morning. It was so great getting up early - and still was even a little chilly this morning! The tide was low, so it made it easier to ride my bike and search for tracks. I did my two zones today - but found no signs of turtles. Next patrol is on Friday - walking day I think! I took the camera - but didn't charge the batteries - so, I was lucky to catch this beautiful sunrise on "film"!! It was the perfect kind where the the sun looks as if it is melting into the ocean - wish I had gotten more pictures - just glad I got this one!! More on Friday.....see you on the beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sunrise. Love the site it looks great. I hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I had no idea you little sneak attack bloggist. It's a beautiful shot, great layout and I love it. In our thoughts always.